The 72GA, Tie Down Engineering/Dexter part number 49527, is a square axle with a capacity of 2,000 pounds, ideal for smaller hauling applications. The galvanized finish is designed to resist the elements, especially in fresh water and salt water environments. A pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole in the middle of the axle purges any water caught inside of the tube. The spring center is pre-drilled by the manufacturer at 58" center to center.
- Hot dipped galvanized beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Straight axle design with no camber
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- This axle should not be used with wheels exceeding 12"
- Hubs sold separately
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 68"
- Overall Length: 72"
- Beam: 1.5" x 1.5" Square
- Spring Center: Pre-drilled at 58" center to center
- Spindle: 1 1/16" straight
- Inner/Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner diameter)
- Races (sold separately): 44610
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49527