The 67A replacement trailer axle by Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine (manufacturer part number 49921) is a small duty axle for light duty applications. This axle features pressed stainless steel wear rings and straight spindles, perfect for 4 lug or 5 lug idler hubs. The black powder coat finish on the beam is designed to combat rust and corrosion. Upon purchase, the axle comes with two loose spring seats, axle nuts, washers, and cotter pins. The cambered design of the axle will help even out tire tread wear. Cambered axles must be installed with the camber arc pointing up.
- Black powder coat finish
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- Non-lube spindles
- Comes with spring seats loose unless otherwise specified (welding is extra)
- Spring seats must be welded to axle beam before installation
- No flanges for brake mounting
- Should not be used with rims exceeding 13"
- Slight camber present in axle beam
- Hubs sold separately
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 63"
- Overall Length: 67.5"
- **Spring Center Range: 47" - 53"
- Beam: 1 3/4" Round
- Spindle: 1" straight
**The spring center range is measured from the center of one spring or spring seat to the center of the opposite spring or spring seat.
- Inner/Outer Bearings (sold separately): 44643 (1" inner diameter)
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
NOTE: We will only weld within the recommended spring center range provided by the manufacturer. Going inside or outside of this range may cause the strength of the axle to lessen or even cause a complete axle failure. Welded axles are non-returnable for any reason. When installing the axle, make sure that the camber bow is pointing up. This camber is designed to deflect the weight of the load once weight is applied to the trailer, essentially straightening out the axle to prevent uneven tire tread wear.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49921