The 57A round tube axle (Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine part number 49945) is a light duty leaf spring axle for smaller applications. This axle comes with two spring seats, axle nuts, washers, and cotter pins as well as pressed stainless steel wear rings. The black powder coat finish help protect the steel from rusting. Straight spindles can take 4 lug and 5 lug idler hubs.
- Black powder coat finish
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- Non-lube spindles
- Comes with spring seats loose unless otherwise specified (welding is extra)
- Spring seats must be welded to axle beam before installation
- No flanges for brake mounting
- Should not be used with rims exceeding 13"
- Non-camber beam
- Hubs sold separately
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 53"
- Overall Length: 57.5"
- **Spring Center Range: 37" - 43"
- Beam: 1 3/4" Round
- Spindle: 1" Straight
**The spring center range is measured from the center of one spring or spring seat to the center of the opposite spring or spring seat.
- Inner/Outer Bearings (sold separately): 44643 (1" inner dimension)
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
NOTE: Axles will only be welded within the recommended spring center range provided by the manufacturer. Going inside or outside of this range may cause the strength of the axle to lessen. Welded axles are non-returnable for any reason.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49945