The 3592A axle by Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine (manufacture part number 49934) has a 3,500 lbs. capacity with a black powder coat finish to help protect against the elements. The axle comes with two loose spring seats, axle nuts, washers, and cotter pins. The spindles feature pressed stainless steal wear rings and grease zerk fittings for convenient bearing greasing. A slight bend in the axle, called a camber, should always be installed with the arc pointing up.
- Black powder coat finish
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- Zerk fitting at end of spindles for simple bearing lubrication
- Fitting allows grease to easily flow to both the inner and outer bearings for a complete repack while purging old grease without removing the hub
- To be used with EZ-Lube caps
- Comes with spring seats loose unless otherwise specified (welding is extra)
- Seats must be welded to the axle beam prior to installation
- Slight camber built ino axle beam
- Used for leaf spring suspension systems
- 4-hole flanges for brake mounting
- Hubs/drums sold separately
- Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 87"
- Flange to Flange Measurement: 81"
- Overall Length: 92"
- **Spring Center Range: 68" - 74"
- Beam: 2 3/8" Round
- Spindle: 1 3/8" x 1 1/16" flared
- Flange Hole Distance: 2 7/8" center-to-center
**The spring center range is measured from the center of one spring or spring seat to the center of the opposite spring or spring seat.
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 68149 (1 3/8" inner diameter)
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner diameter)
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.72"
NOTE: We will only weld within the recommended spring center range provided by the manufacturer. Going inside or outside of this range may cause the strength of the axle to lessen or even cause a complete axle failure. Welded axles are non-returnable for any reason. When installing the axle, make sure that the camber bow is pointing up. This camber is designed to deflect the weight of the load once weight is applied to the trailer, essentially straightening out the axle to prevent uneven tire tread wear.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49934