The F3592G by Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine (manufacturer part number 49560) is a 2" x 2" galvanized trailer axle with brake flanges. The galvanized finish and pressed stainless steel wear rings make the axle perfect for marine environments. The axle has a 5/16" pre-drilled drain hole that will purge any water from the beam after submersion. Two four hole flanges are present on either spindle to allow brakes to be installed. A slight camber is present in the spindle welds to offset trailer weight and create even tire tread wear.
- Hot dipped galvanized beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Straight axle design
- Slight camber built into spindle welds
- Used for leaf spring suspension systems
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- Zerk fitting at end of spindles for simple and easy bearing lubrication
- Pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole
- 4-hole flanges for brake mounting
- Hubs/drums sold separately
- Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 87.25"
- Flange to Flange Measurement: 81"
- Overall Length: 92"
- Spring Center Range: 71.75" - 75.75"
- Beam: 2" x 2" Square
- Spindle: 1 3/8" x 1 1/16" Flared
- Flange Hole Distance: 2 7/8" center-to-center
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 68149 (1 3/8" inner dimension)
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner dimension)
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.72"
NOTE: This axle does not come pre-drilled for the springs to mount. It is recommended to use seats and to stay within the manufacturers spring center range to achieve the full capacity. Going inside or outside of the recommended spring center range may cause the strength of the axle to decrease. Square seats do not need to be welded to the axle. Drilled axles cannot be returned for any reason
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49560