The 6094A by Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine (manufacturer part number 49917) is a 3" round axle for heavier duty non-marine applications. This 6,000 lbs. capacity axle has brake mounting capability with its standard 5-hole flanges on either spindle. A black powder coat finish helps protect the beam from corrosion and the pressed stainless steel wear rings provide a tight grease seal fit. Grease zerk fittings on the ends of the spindles make for convenient and efficient bearing greasing. This axle will come with two loose spring seats, axle nuts, washers, and cotter pins.
- Black powder coat finish
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- Zerk fitting at end of spindles for simple bearing lubrication
- Fitting allows grease to easily flow to both the inner and outer bearings for a complete repack while purging old grease without removing the hub
- To be used with EZ-Lube caps
- Comes with spring seats loose unless otherwise specified (welding is extra)
- Seats must be welded to the axle beam prior to installation
- Slight camber built into axle beam
- 5-hole flanges for brake mounting
- Hubs/drums sold separately
- Capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 89"
- Flange to Flange Measurement: 80.5"
- Overall Length: 94.5"
- **Spring Center Range: 70" - 74"
- Beam: 3" Round
- Spindle: 1 3/4" x 1 1/4" flared
- Standard 5 hole flange
**The spring center range is measured from the center of one spring or spring seat to the center of the opposite spring or spring seat.
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 25880 (1 3/4" inner diameter)
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 15123, 14125, 67048 (1 1/4" inner diameter)
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 2.25
NOTE: We will only weld within the recommended spring center range provided by the manufacturer. Going inside or outside of this range may cause the strength of the axle to lessen or even cause a complete axle failure. Welded axles are non-returnable for any reason. When installing the axle, make sure that the camber bow is pointing up. This camber is designed to deflect the weight of the load once weight is applied to the trailer, essentially straightening out the axle to prevent uneven tire tread wear.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49917