This Kodiak integral rotor is machine constructed of cast iron and then finished with an e-coat layer. The machined rotor is balanced for a smooth ride and is designed to dissipate heat to prevent rotor warping.
- E-coating helps protect the underlying cast iron construction from typical, every day elements and fresh water applications
- Vented disc design relieves heat related damage to the rotor and components by quickly cooling the disc down after braking
- Integral one piece hub and rotor allows the full assembly to slip onto the spindle
- Disc brakes provide optimal braking for trailers with less moving parts compared to drum brakes
- Pre-pressed races and studs
- Bearings, grease seal, grease cap, and lug nuts sold separately
- Designed for 7,000 lbs. axles
- Made in USA
- Rotor Style: Integral
- Rotor Diameter: 13"
- Axle Capacity: 7,000 lbs.
- Bolt Pattern: 8 on 6 1/2"
- Stud Diameter: 1/2"
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 25580 (1 3/4")
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 14125 (1 1/4")
- Finish: E-coat
- Caliper (sold separately) Kodiak 250
Kodiak Trailer Components Part Number: ROTOR/HUB-133-7-8E