Kodiak disc brake calipers are designed for optimal braking performance every time. The 250 caliper is made for 13" Kodiak rotors with a 7,000 - 8,000 lbs. axle capacity. The ceramic padding material last longer than traditional organic material and provides a smooth, quiet ride.
- Non-side specific design
- 2 1/2" tainless steel piston
- E-coating over the cast iron construction helps protect the component from corrosion
- Ceramic brake pad material dissipate heat quickly and efficiently
- Includes slider pins and brake pads
- Stainless steel slider pins with thread locker
- Brass fittings
- Low drag design for a cooler running brake
- Application: Kodiak 13" Rotors
- Axle Rating: 7,000 lbs. - 8,000 lbs.
- (1) E-Coated Kodiak 250 Caliper
- (1) Pair of ceramic brake pads
- (2) Stainless steel slider pin
NOTE: Pads must be replaced 3/32" (.094") or less of the pad friction material is left.
Kodiak Trailer Components Part Number: DBC-250-E