Upgrading to a disc brake system comes with a myriad of benefits and less headaches. Disc brake systems provide consistent stopping, self-adjusting brake pads, and fewer moving parts for easier, cheaping maintenence. This Kodiak disc brake kit has an E-coat finish to protect the underlying steel construction from most fresh water corrosion. This 13" rotor kit is commonly used on 7,000 lbs. axles.
- Bearings, seals, grease caps, and mounting hardware sold separately (F5860)
- Fits most 6,000 lbs. axles with standard 5-bolt flanges
- Made in USA
- E-coated finish helps protect the steel construction
- Vented disc dissipates heat much faster to discourage heat related damage and rotor warping
- Integral, one piece rotor and hub assembly
- Pre-pressed, races and studs (bearings, lug nuts, caps, and seals sold separately)
- Universal design (left or right hand)
- Ceramic brake pads cools down quickly and efficiently while maintaining a silent ride
- Stainless steel slider pins included
- Low drag design for a cooler running brake
- E-coated finish
- Fits onto 5-hole axle flanges
- Side support mounting bracket design takes stress away from the bolts
- Rotor Diameter: 13"
- Inner Bearing: 25580 (1 3/4")
- Outer Bearing: 14125 (1 1/4")
- Seal Inner Diameter: 2.25"
- Bolt Pattern: 8 on 6 1/2"
- Caliper: Kodiak 250
- Axle Rating: 7,000 lbs.
NOTE: Brake pads must be replaced when 3/32" (.094") or less of the pad friction material is left.
- (2) Integral hub/rotors
- (2) Mounting brackets
- (4) Slider pins
- (2) Calipers with pads
Kodiak Trailer Components Part Number: 2/HRCM-133-7-8-E