This actuator by Dexter Marine is backed by years of product knowledge and rigorous testing. A hydraulic braking system provides optimal trailer braking by automatically synchronizing the trailer brakes with the tow vehicle axle brakes. When the trailer pushes against the tow vehicle, the actuator telescopes together and applies the force to the master cylinder, supplying hydraulic pressure to the brakes.
- All aluminum master cylinder is resistant to corrosion
- Durable steel construction
- Cast ball clamp and extended latch lever
- Drop-N-Go coupler auto locks on the hitch ball even in a closed position
- Wide mouth reservoir hole deters brake fluid spillage when filling
- Heavy duty vinyl coated coiled emergency stop cable
- Zinc plated finish helps protect against salt water and road salt
- Built in dampening shock absorber retards the telescoping shock against the hitch ball
- Breakaway cable included with stainless steel S-hook
- Rollers are fitted with grease fittings for easy maintenance that will extend the life of the actuator and provides better operation
- Reverse lock-out solenoid not included
- Bolt-on installation (mounting hardware not included)
- Mounts to 3" wide trailer tongues with various heights
- Brake fluid sold separately
NOTE: This actuator is designed to be used with drum brake systems only. The exterior of the actuator and brakes should always be rinsed with fresh water after use in corrosive conditions.
- Model: DX7.5 (formally TDE Model 750E)
- Capacity: 7,500 lbs.
- Maximum Tongue Weight: 750 lbs.
- Application: Drum Brakes
- Accepted Tongue Sizes: 3" x 3", 3" x 4", 3" x 5"
- Coupler Size: 2" & 50mm balls
- Mounting Hole Distance: 3" center-to-center
- Installation: Bolt-on
- Recommended Bolts: Grade 5, 4" x 1/2"
- Master Cylinder (included): Dexter K68-525-00 (TDE 70519KD)
Dexter Marine Products of Georgia Part Number: 99-175-00
Replaces Tie Down Engineering Part Number: 70522