This actuator by Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia is backed by years of product knowledge and rigorous testing. The patented all aluminum master cylinder incorporates the shock absorber into the master cylinder assembly. Actuator testing includes both road and simulated testing. Test simulation equipment designed by Tie Down replicates over 100,000 full stroke emergency stops.
- Durable steel construction to increase longevity
- Cast ball clamp and extended latch lever
- Heavy duty vinyl coated coiled emergency stop cable
- Zinc plated finish helps protect against salt water and road salt
- Designed for drum brake applications only
- Completely assembled and ready to be bolted into place
- Built in dampening shock absorber retards the telescoping shock against the hitch ball
- Breakaway cable included with S-hook
- Breakaway system designed to operate after trailer detachment
- Reverse solenoid sold separately
- Bolt-on installation (mounting hardware not included)
- Brake fluid sold separately
NOTE: This actuator is designed to be used with drum brake systems only.
- Model: 660
- Capacity: 6,600 lbs.
- Maximum Tongue Weight: 660 lbs.
- Application: Drum Brakes
- Mounting: 3" wide straight tongues
- Coupler Size: 2" & 50mm balls
- Installation: Bolt-on
- Master Cylinder (included): 70519KD
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 70520