G5 stainless steel disc brake complete kit comes with everything needed to replace or upgrade from drum brakes to trailer disc brakes. Model 660 disc brake actuator features a cast ball clamp, Drop-N-Go auto coupler latch and over sized master cylinder, with solenoid installed.
- Pre-assembled with races, bearings, and grease seal installed
- Pre-greased with Lucas Red 'N' Tacky grease
- Integral, one piece hub and rotor combination
- Stainless steel rotor provides the best protection against corrosion and rust
- Galv-X coated hub
- Triple lipped grease seal for an air tight spindle fit
- Grease cap with rubber plug for easy access to axles with zerk fitting spindles when re-greasing
- Aluminum alloy a380 caliper with an E-coated finish
- Slim design permits short axle overhangs and faster cooling
- Automotive quality ceramic brake pads with stainless steel backing plates
- Over-sized rubber boot is 50% thicker by design and provides positive piston withdrawal
- Non-corrodible oil impregnated bronzed bushings
- Type 304 stainless steel bleeder valves with Teflon coating
- Fine thread, stainless steel slider pins
- Rotating brake line connector
- Galv-X Finish
- Fits on 4-hole 3,500 lbs. axle flanges
- Includes all lining for a single axle braking system
- 20' main line
- Brass tees
- Clamps and ties included
- Flexible rayon reinforced rubber lining
- Tie Down Engineering Model 660E
- Cast ball clamp & extended latch lever
- Zinc plated for protection
- Built-in back up solenoid with cover
- Heavy duty vinyl coated coiled emergency stop cable
- "Drop N Go" coupler latch
- Tongue mounting bolts not included
- Rotor Diameter: 9.6"
- Inner Bearing: 68149 (1 3/8")
- Outer Bearing: 44649 (1 1/16")
- Seal Inner Diameter: 1.72"
- Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4 1/2"
- Axle Rating: 3,500 lbs.
- Actuator Coupler Size: 2"
- Actuator Mounting: 3" wide trailer tongues
- Actuator Capacity: 6,600 lbs.
NOTE: Brake pads must be replaced when 3/32" (0.94") or less of the pad friction material is left.
- (2) Complete hub/rotor assemblies greased with all hardware
- (2) Mounting brackets with hardware
- (2) Calipers with slider pins
- (1) Complete single axle brake line kit with 20' main line
- (1) Model 660E actuator
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 82404