The Dexter 23-105-09 electric brake comes with two different mounting patterns to accomodate for both a 5-hole standard mounting flange and the AL-KO/Hayes 4-hole mounting flange found on 6,000 lbs. axles. This is a 12" x 2" brake with an individual capacity of 3,000 lbs. Electric brakes are commonly used on landscaping and utility trailers or any non-marine applications. The brake comes complete and ready to mount onto the axle. Pre-spliced wires are connected to the non-polarized magnet allowing either wire to serve as the ground or power supply.
- One left hand assembly (right hand sold separately)
- Complete assembly ready for flange mounting
- Fits 6,000 lbs. axles
- Electric braking system requires a brake controller (sold separately)
- Actuator and hydraulic brakes are not needed
- Manual shoe adjustment
- 5-hole standard flange takes 3/8" bolts
- 4-hole AL-KO flange takes 7/16" bolts
- Either magnet wire can be used as ground or power supply
- Pre-spliced magnet wires
- Used with 12" drums
- Manufactured in USA
- Brake Size: 12" x 2"
- Brake Alignment: Left Hand - Driver Side
- Individual Brake Capacity: 3,000 lbs.
- Standard 5-hole flange and AL-KO/Hayes 6,000 lbs. axle 4-hole flange combination
- Wheel Size: 14 1/2" - 16"
- Shoe Adjustment: Manual
NOTE: Electric brakes should not be used for marine applications.