No more tedious cranking! With the Pro Series Powered jack raising and lowering your trailer is as easy as holding a switch. This jack mounts onto standard A-Frame coupler applications via welding or using three bolts. The casing is designed to protect the circuitry from debris and other unwanted, foreign objects. A manual crank is provided just in case power is lost to the jack.
Product Features and Specifications:
- Integrated Circuit Breaker
- Works in case of power loss with supplied manual override crank handle
- Gloss black painted outer tube and motor assembly with a clear zinc inner tube
- Designed to mount on standard A-Frame couplers
- Optional bolt on or weld on mounting
- Removable footplate sold separately
- Capacity: 2,500 lbs
- Travel: 18"
- Retracted Height: 8.50"
- Extended Height: 26.50"
- Outer Tube Diameter: 2 1/4"
- Inner Tube Diameter: 2"
Pro Series Part Number: 500198
Shipping Weight: 24.5 lbs.
Shipping Size: 33" L x 8" W x 8" H