The Dutton Lainson "A" Frame jack is the perfect fit for any small utility or landscaping trailer. The jack is made to go on an existing standard "A" Frame coupler either by bolting or welding. The black powder coat finish is designed to combat rust.
- Black powder coat finish on both the inner and outer tube to help combat rust
- Designed for "A" frame coupler applications
- Can be either welded or bolted to tongue
- Standard three bolt mounting pattern
- Oblong mounting holes allow for a little bit of drill hole imperfection
- Side-wind handle with a comfortable grip for easy extension and retraction
- Oiled internal gear system provides fluid movement
- Removable foot or jack wheel sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Handle Position: Side Wind
- Travel: 14"
- Retracted: 8"
- Extended: 22"
- Clearance: 14"
- Outer Tube Diameter: 2 1/4"
- Inner Tube Diameter: 2"
Dutton-Lainson Model 6670 A-Frame Jack
Dutton-Lainson Part Number: 22841