This Dutton Lainson jack is constructed of strong, durable steel to withstand stronger loads with a black powder coat finish to combat rusting. This jack is made to go on an existing standard "A" Frame coupler either by bolting or welding. The handle at the top controls the extension and retraction of the inner tube of the jack and should spin with ease with its compfortable handle grip.
Product Features and Specifications
- Designed for use with trailers with A-Frame couplers
- Weld-on or Bolt-on mounting option
- Has black painted outer and inner tubes
- Made in the USA
- Handle Type: Top wind
- Capacity: 5,000 lbs
- Travel: 14"
- Retracted Height: 10"
- Extended Height: 24"
- Clearance: 10"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Bracket Height 10"
- Outer Tubing Diameter: 2 1/4"
- Inner Tubing Diameter: 2"
- Removable wheel or foot sold separately
Dutton Lainson Part Number: 22772
Model 6671 A Frame Round Jack
Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.