This hand winch by Dutton-Lainson (manufacturer part number 15305) is designed for horizontal pulling applications. The DL1400 comes with a 20' heavy duty strap and hook installed. The permanently lubricated bearings makes craking the winch as easy as can be.
- TUFFPLATE zinc finish is 3 times stronger than standard zinc plating
- Zinc finish creates an optimal winch for fresh water and salt water environments
- Ready to use strap and hook installed
- High carbon steel, heat treated gears
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Reversible ratchet
- Ergonomic handle grip makes cranking a comfortable task
- Made in USA
- Rated Capacity: 1,400 lbs.
- Drum Hub Diameter: 7/8"
- Gear Ratio: 4.4:1
- Handle Length: 9 1/2"
- Max. Mechanical Advance: 74
- Maximum Drum Capacity (Cable): 1/4" x 40'
- Maximum Drum Capacity (Strap): 31'
- Included Strap Length: 20'
NOTE: This winch is not designed for lifting applications. It is not to be used as a hoist for lifting, supporting or transporting people, or for loads over areas where people could be present.
Dutton-Lainson Part Number: 15305
Manufacturer Part Reference: 5152988 (Model DL1402A)