This single speed hand winch by Dutton-Lainson (manufacturer part number 14627) is designed for mulit-purpose horizontal pulling applictations. The DL1800 comes with a heavy duty 20' strap and hook. The permanently lubricated bearings make cranking the winch as easy as can be.
- TUFFPLATE zinc finish is 3 times stronger than standard zinc plating
- Zinc finish creates an optimal winch for fresh water and salt water environments
- Zinc plating will help resist rust and corrosion
- Ready to use strap and hook installed
- High carbon steel, heat treated gears
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Reversible ratchet
- Ergonomic handle grip for a comfortable fit
- Made in USA
- Rated Capacity: 1,800 lbs.
- Hub Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Gear Ratio: 5.4:1
- Handle Length: 9 1/2"
- Max Mechanical Advantage: 73
- Maximum Drum Capacity (Cable): 9/32" x 58'
- Maximum Drum Capacity (Strap): 38'
- Included Strap Length: 20' x 2"
NOTE: This winch is not designed for lifting applications: It is not to be used as a hoist for lifting, supporting or transporting people, or for loads over areas where people could be present.
Dutton-Lainson Part Number: 14627
Manufacturer Part Reference: 5146246 (Model DL1802A)