This winch by Dutton-Lainson (manufacturer part number 15440) is built for multi-purpose hauling and pulling operations. The DL3200 comes with a 25' strap with a heavy duty hook. The permanently lubricated bearings makes cranking the winch as easy as can be.
- TUFFPLATE zinc finish is 3 times stronger than standard zinc plating
- Plating creates an optimal winch for fresh water and salt water environments
- Ready to use strap and hook installed
- High carbon steel heat treated gears
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Reversible ratchet
- Two speed operation
- Ergonomic handle grip makes cranking a comfortable task
- Quick attach handle allows easy change from high speed to low gear for heavier loads
- Made in USA
- Rated Capacity: 3,200 lbs.
- Hub Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Gear Ratio: 17.3:1 / 5.4:1
- Handle Length: 10"
- Max Mechanical Advantage: 219
- Maximum Drum Capacity (Cable): 30' x 3/8"
- Maximum Drum Capacity (Strap): 25'
NOTE: This winch is not designed for lifting applications. It is not to be used as a hoist for lifting, supporting or transporting people, or for loads over areas where people could be present.
Dutton Lainson Part Number: 15440
Manufacturer Part Reference: 5154471 (Model DL3200A)