This single speed trailer winch by Fulton (manufacturer part number 142200) is designed for marine use and other harsh environments. With the industry leading Z-Max Superior Plating finish this winch can easily withstand fresh water and salt water environments for a long time.
- Z-Max 600 clear zinc finish provides superior corrosion resistance in any environment
- 600 hour salt spray rating per ASTM B117
- 2-way ratchet with neutral pawl
- Can be used with strap or rope (not included)
- Oil-impregnated shaft bushings
- "Comfort Grip" handle designed for ease of cranking
- All gears are high-carbon steel for superb strength and long-term durability
- Stamped carbon steel frames provide rigidity for gear alignment and longer cycle life
NOTE: Strap or rope not included upon purchase.
- Rated Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
- Handle Length: 8"
- Max Mechanical Advance: 49:1
- Maximum Drum Storage (Rope): 20' x 5/16"
- Maximum Drum Storage (Strap): 20' x 2"
NOTE: This winch is not designed to be a human hoist. Never operate when there are persons positioned on or under the load being moved.
Fulton Part Number: 142200
Replaces Part Number: T1500 0101