The 142300 single speed winch by Fulton is designed to meet the toughest pulling demands. The winch features a solid drum gear construction to deliver smooth cranking and durability. This model is finished with industry leading Z-Max 600 Superior Plating.
- Z-Max 600 clear zinc finish provides superior corrosion resistance in any environment
- Plating features a 600 hour salt spray rating per ASTM B117
- Efficient gear ratios
- 2-way ratchet with neutral pawl
- Full length drum bearings
- Oil-impregnated shaft bushings
- "Comfort Grip" ergonomic handle for ease of cranking
- High-carbon steel gears for superb strength and long-term durability
- Stamped carbon steel frames provide rigidity for gear alignment and longer cycle life
- Can be used for both rope or strap application
- Strap and rope not included
- Mounting hardware not included
NOTE: This winch does not include strap or cable. It is not rated for use wtih cable.
- Rated Capacity: 1,800 lbs.
- Handle Length: 8"
- Max Mechanical Advance: 62:1
- Maximum Drum Storage (Rope): 20' x 7/16"
- Maximum Drum Storage (Strap): 20' x 2"
NOTE: This winch is not designed to be a human hoist. Never operate when there are persons positioned on or under the load being moved.
Fulton Part Number: 142300
Replaces Part Number: T1801 0101 & T1602 0101