This XLT Series two speed hand winch by Fulton features a thermoplastic cover and comes standard with the strap and hook included. The 142418 has a shift lock design allowing the gears to change without moving the crank handle from shaft to shaft.
- Neutral, free-wheel position allows quick line pay out without spinning the handle
- Stylized black thermoplastic cover helps keep debri from touching the underlying winch
- Z-Max 600 clear zinc plating gives the winch industry leading corrosion protection to protect against even the harshest of environments
- Boasts a 600 hour salt spray rating per ASTM B117
- One fast speed for quick pull-in and a second low speed for increased mechanical advantage
- Designed for boat trailer and other pulling applications
- Free-wheeling feature
- Efficient gear ratio
- Full-length drum bearings
- Oil-impregnated shaft bushings
- Ergonomic handle for easy, comfortable cranking
- High-carbon steel gears for superb strength and long-term durability
- Stamped carbon steel frames provide rigidity for gear alignment and longer cycle life
- Designed for use with strap only
- Heavy duty strap and hook included
NOTE: This winch is rated for strap use only. Hook and strap are included upon purchase.
- Rated Capacity: 2,600 lbs.
- Handle Length: 10"
- Max Mechanical Advance: 108:1
- Maximum Drum Storage (Strap): 20' x 2"
- Hub Size: 1"
NOTE: This winch is not designed to be a human hoist. Never operate when there are persons positioned on or under the load being moved.
Fulton Part Number: 142418
Replaces Part Number: XLT26ZB301 & XLT20ZB301