Fulton has developed a series of winches that will make light work of heavy loads. The 142420 two speed hand winch is a 3,200 lbs. capacity winch designed for cable use only. The winch is plated in a Z-Max clear zinc finish.
- Industry leading Z-Max Superior Plating finish creates a layer of protection from corrosion from salt water and harsh environments
- 600 hour salt spray rating per ASTM B117
- Ergonomic handle provides smooth, comfortable cranking
- Cable keeper kit included
- Larger drum hub to reduce or lessen chance of kinking or fraying
- Designed for boat trailer and other pulling applications
- Shift lock design allows gear changing without moving the crank handle from shaft to shaft
- Neutral, free-wheel position allows quick line pay out without spinning the handle
- Designed for cable use only
- Winch mounting hardware not included
NOTE: This winch is designed to be used with cables only. Cable is sold separately.
- Rated Capacity: 3,200 lbs.
- Handle Length: 10"
- Max Mechanical Advance: 79.:1
- Maximum Drum Storage (Cable): 100' x 7/32"
- Hub Size: 1 3/4"
NOTE: This winch is not designed to be a human hoist. Never operate when there are persons on, around, or under the load being moved.
Fulton Part Number: 142420
Replaces Part Number: T3205 0101