This XLT Series two speed hand winch by Fulton features a thermoplastic cover and comes standard with the strap and hook included. The 142425 has a shift lock design allowing the gears to change without moving the crank handle from shaft to shaft. The 3,200 lbs. rated capacity makes this winch the strongest of the XLT Series line of Fulton winches.
- Neutral, free-wheel position allows quick line pay out without spinning the handle
- Stylized black thermoplastic cover helps keep debri from touching the underlying winch
- Z-Max 600 clear zinc plating gives the winch industry leading corrosion protection to protect against even the harshest of environments
- Boasts a 600 hour salt spray rating per ASTM B117
- One fast speed for quick pull-in and a second low speed for increased mechanical advantage
- Designed for boat trailer and other pulling applications
- Free-wheeling feature
- Efficient gear ratio
- Full-length drum bearings
- Oil-impregnated shaft bushings
- Ergonomic handle for easy, comfortable cranking
- High-carbon steel gears for superb strength and long-term durability
- Stamped carbon steel frames provide rigidity for gear alignment and longer cycle life
- Designed for use with strap only
- Heavy duty strap and hook included
NOTE: This winch is rated for strap use only. Hook and strap are included upon purchase.
- Rated Capacity: 3,200 lbs.
- Handle Length: 10"
- Max Mechanical Advance: 79:1
- Maximum Drum Storage (Strap): 20' x 2"
- Hub Size: 1"
NOTE: This winch is not designed to be a human hoist. Never operate when there are persons positioned on or under the load being moved.
Fulton Part Number: 142425
Replaces Part Number: XLT32ZB301