This two speed winch by Fulton (manufacturer number 142430) will make light work of heavy loads. It is a 3,700 lbs. winch with a hand brake that is designed for use with cable only. The clear zinc plated finish protects the construction from rust and corrosion.
- Z-Max 600 Superior Plating finish leads the industry in corrosion protection and makes this winch perfect for marine applications
- Boasts a 600 hour salt spray rating per ASTM B117
- Two speed winch features one fast speed for quick pull-in and a second low speed for increased mechanical advantage
- Neutral, free-wheel position allows quick line pay out without spinning the handle
- Shift lock design allows changing gears without moving the crank handle from shaft to shaft
- Hand brake included
- Designed for cable applications only
- Larger drum hub reduces the chances of kinking or fraying
- Designed for boat trailer and other pulling applications
- Winch mounting hardware not included
- Ergonomic handle provides smooth, comfortable cranking
NOTE: This winch is designed to be used with cables only. Cable is sold separately.
- Rated Capacity: 3,700 lbs.
- Handle Length: 10"
- Max Mechanical Advance: 102:1
- Maximum Drum Storage (Cable): 140' x 7/32"
- Hub Size: 1 3/4"
NOTE: This winch is not designed to be a human hoist. Never operate when there are persons on, around, or under the load being moved.
Fulton Part Number: 142430
Replaces Part Number: T37000101 & T37000101