Fulton self-activating automatic brake winches hold the load securely when the crank handle is released. Drum hubs are 10 times the recommended cable size to maximize cable life.
- Industry leading Z-Max 600 Superior Plating provides one of the best option in protection from corrosion
- Holds a 600 hour salt spray rating per ASTM B117
- Securely holds the load whenever the handle is released
- No minumum load required for self-activation
- Oversize drum hub maximizes cable life
- Designed for applications such as boat lifts and manual fork lifts
- Designed for cable use only
- Solid drum gears
- Cable sold separately
NOTE: This winch is rated for cable use only. Cable is sold separately.
- Max Rated Line Pull (1st Layer): 2,500 lbs.
- Max Rated Line Pull (Full Drum): 1,500 lbs.
- Max Cable Diameter: 5/16"
- Max Drum Storage: 70 ft.
- Max Cable Test Strength: 9,800 lbs
- Gear Ratio: 15.8:1
- Handle Length: 11"
- Drum Hub Diameter: 3 1/8"
NOTE: Fulton brand winches are not designed to be human hoists and should never be operated when there are persons on, around, or under the load being moved.
Fulton Part Number: 143201
Replaces Part Number: K2550 0301