The 54GA (Tie Down/Dexter part number 46032) is a small capacity square axle with a galvanized coating to give it the most protection from corrosion and rust. It is perfect for trailers hauling smaller boats, jet skis, and snowmobiles. The axle features a pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole on the bottom to purge water from the inner tube. The spring center is drilled at 38.5" center to center.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Straight axle design with no camber
- Used for leaf spring suspension systems
- Includes 2 castellated axle nuts, 2 axle washers, and 2 cotter pins
- Pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole
- Hubs sold separately
- This axle should not be used with wheels exceeding 12"
- Capacity: 1,200 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 49.25"
- Overall Length: 54"
- Beam: 1.5" x 1.5" square
- Spring Center: Pre-drilled at 38.5" center to center
- Spindle: 1 1/16" straight
- Inner/Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner diameter)
- Races (sold separately): 44610
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 46032