Perfect for smaller marine applications, the 62GA, Tie Down Engineering/Dexter part number 49501, features a 2,000 pound capacity and a hot dipped galvanized finish. This finish will allow the axle beam to last longer than traditional painted, powder coated, or e-coated axles with more resistance against water and snow environments. The axle has a pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole to allow water to purge itself from the inner tubing. The spring center holes are drilled by the manufacturer at 46.5" center to center.
- Hot dipped galvanized beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Straight axle design with no camber
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- This axle should not be used with wheels exceeding 12"
- Hubs sold separately
- Capacity: 1,800 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 57.50"
- Overall Length: 62"
- Beam: 1.5" x 1.5" Square
- Spring Center: Pre-drilled at 46.5" center to center
- Spindle: 1" straight
- Inner/Outer Bearings (sold separately): 44643 (1" inner diameter)
- Races (sold separately): 44610
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49501