With its smaller capacity of 2,000 pounds, the 66GA, Tie Down Engineering/Dexter part number 50029, is ideal for light duty trailer applications. It has a hot dipped galvanized finish making it ideal for marine and snow applications. A pre-drilled drain hole is present in the middle of the axle and is designed to allow water to exit the inner tube. The 66GA has a pre-drilled spring center of 50"
- Hot dipped galvanized beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Straight axle design with no camber
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- This axle should not be used with wheels exceeding 12"
- Hubs sold separately
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 61.75"
- Overall Length: 66"
- Beam: 1.5" x 1.5" Square
- Spring Center: Pre-drilled at 50" center to center
- Spindle: 1 1/16" straight
- Inner/Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner dimension)
- Races (sold separately): 44610
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 50029