The 61GA, Tie Down Engineering/Dexter part number 50028, is a light duty square axle used for small boats, jet skis, and snowmobiles. The galvanized coating creates a barrier from corrosion and rust, giving it a longer lifespan and use. This axle features a pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole to purge water from the inner tubing. The spring centers are pre-drilled at 45" center to center by the manufacturer.
- Hot dipped galvanized beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Straight axle design with no camber
- Used for leaf spring suspension systems
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- Pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole
- This axle should not be used with wheels exceeding 12"
- Hubs sold separately
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 56.75"
- Overall Length: 61"
- Beam: 1.5" x 1.5" Square
- Spring Center: Pre-drilled at 45" center to center
- Spindle: 1 1/16" straight
- Inner/Outer Bearings (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner diameter)
- Races (sold separately): 44610
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 50028