Item number 56GA, Tie Down Engineering/Dexter part number 46036, is a small axle coated with a galvanized finish. This finish will help ensure long lasting, durable operation through all forms of water, both fresh water and salt water. Its small capacity makes it perfect for trailers hauling jet skis, snowmobiles, and small boats. The axle features a 5/16" drain hole that allows water to exit the tube. This axle is pre-drilled by the manufacturer for the springs to sit and mount at 38.5" center to center.
- Hot dipped galvanized beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Straight axle design with no camber
- Used for leaf spring suspension systems
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- Pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole
- This axle should not be used with wheels exceeding 12"
- Hubs sold separately
- Capacity: 1,200 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 51.25"
- Overall Length: 56"
- Beam: 1.5" x 1.5" Square
- Spring Center: Pre-drilled at 38.5" center to center
- Spindle: 1 1/16" straight
- Inner/Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner diameter)
- Races (sold separately): 44610
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 46036