The 35292A square axle by Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine (manufacturer part number 49857) is a galvanized drop axle with a 3,500 lbs. capacity. The galvanized finish and pressed stainless steel wear rings are designed with marine applications in mind; keeping the beam intact and corrosion resistant. This axle comes pre-drilled by the manufacturer for the springs to sit. The 4 hole flanges on either spindle allow for brake installation.
- Hot dipped galvanized beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Slight camber built into spindle welds
- Used for leaf spring suspension systems
- Includes 2 castellated nut, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- Zerk fitting at end of spindles for simple and easy bearing lubrication
- Pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole
- 4-hole flanges for brake mounting
- Hubs/drums sold separately
- Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 87.5"
- Flange to Flange Measurement: 81.25"
- Overall Length: 92"
- Spring Center: Pre-drilled at 70" center to center
- Beam: 2" x 2" Square
- Spindle: 1 3/8" x 1 1/16" flared
- Spindle Drop Distance: 2"
- Flange Hole Distance: 2 7/8" center-to-center
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 68149 (1 3/8" inner dimension)
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner dimension)
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.72"
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49857