The F64G square galvanized axle by Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine (manufacturer part number 49539) is a small capacity axle with marine use in mind. The galvanized finish and pressed stainless steel wear sleeves are designed to give the axle the best corrosion and rust resistance. This axle features zerk fittings on the spindles that makes greasing bearings a simple process. A slight camber is present in the welds of the spindles so that tire treads wear evenly once weight is applied to the axle.
- Hot dipped galvanized steel beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Slight camber present in the welds of the spindles
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- EZ Lube spindle design features a zerk fitting at the ends of both spindles for easy bearing lubrication
- Hubs sold separately
- Pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole
- Should not be used with wheels exceeding 13"
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 59"
- Overall Length: 63.75"
- Beam: 2" x 2" Square
- Spring Center Range: 44" - 49"
- Spindle: 1 1/16" straight
- Inner/Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner dimension)
- Races (sold separately): 44610
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
NOTE: This axle does not come pre-drilled for the springs to sit. It is recommended to use seats and to stay within the manufacturers spring center range to achieve the full capacity. Going inside or outside of the recommended spring center range may cause the strength of the axle to decrease. Drilled axles cannot be returned for any reason.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49539