The F80G (Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine part number 49545) is a low capacity square axle designed for marine use. The galvanized finish and pressed stainless steel wear sleeve creates the best corrosion resistance for salt water and fresh water environments. The zerk fittings at the ends of the spindles allows for simple grease packing and re-packing. When used in conjunction with a plugged grease cap there is no longer a need to pull off the hub. The 5/16" drain hole is pre-drilled by the manufacturer and allows water to be purged from the axle after submersion.
- Hot dipped galvanized steel beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Slight camber present in the welds of the spindles
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- EZ Lube spindle design features a zerk fitting at the ends of both spindles for easy bearing lubrication
- Hubs sold separately
- Pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole
- Should not be used with wheels exceeding 13"
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 75"
- Overall Length: 80"
- Beam: 2" x 2" Square
- Spring Center Range: 60" - 65"
- Spindle: 1 1/16" straight
- Inner/Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner dimension)
- Races (sold separately): 44610
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
NOTE: This axle does not come pre-drilled for the springs to sit. It is recommended to use seats and to stay within the manufacturers spring center range to achieve the full capacity. Going inside or outside of the recommended spring center range may cause the strength of the axle to decrease. Drilled axles cannot be returned for any reason.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49545