The F90G (Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine part number 49546) is galvanized to resist the elements for years to come. The finish provides protection from marine environments. Its 2,000 pound capacity makes it a perfect replacement for small boat trailers with one axle. The easy lube spindle design makes re-greasing a breeze. With a grease gun on the zerk fitting, grease can be pushed through the spindle chamber to the inner bearing all the way through the hub cavity while purging older grease.
- Hot dipped galvanized steel beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Slight camber present in the welds of the spindles
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- EZ Lube spindle design features a zerk fitting at the ends of both spindles for easy bearing lubrication
- Hubs sold separately
- Pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole
- Should not be used with wheels exceeding 13"
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 85"
- Overall Length: 89.5"
- Beam: 2" x 2" Square
- Spring Center Range: 70" - 75"
- Spindle: 1 1/16" straight
- Inner/Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner dimension)
- Races (sold separately): 44610
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
NOTE: This axle does not come pre-drilled for the springs to sit. It is recommended to use seats and to stay within the manufacturers spring center range to achieve the full capacity. Going inside or outside of the recommended spring center range may cause the strength of the axle to decrease. Drilled axles cannot be returned for any reason.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49546