Item F94G (Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine part number 49548) is a 2,000 pound capacity square axle with water resistance in mind. The galvanized finished beam and pressed stainless steel wear sleeves provide protection from the elements and will keep your trailer moving. The convenient zerk fittings at the ends of the spindles makes greasing and re-greasing hubs a simple process. A chamber through the spindle pushes new grease from the back of the hub to the front while pushing old grease out. No longer will you have to take hubs off and hand pack bearings.
- Hot dipped galvanized steel beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Slight camber present in the welds of the spindles
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- EZ Lube spindle design features a zerk fitting at the ends of both spindles for easy bearing lubrication
- Hubs sold separately
- Pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole
- Should not be used with wheels exceeding 13"
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 89"
- Overall Length: 94"
- Beam: 2" x 2" Square
- Spring Center Range: 74" - 79"
- Spindle: 1 1/16" straight
- Inner/Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner dimension)
- Races (sold separately): 44610
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.25"
NOTE: This axle does not come pre-drilled for the springs to sit. It is recommended to use seats and to stay within the manufacturers spring center range to achieve the full capacity. Going inside or outside of the recommended spring center range may cause the strength of the axle to decrease. Drilled axles cannot be returned for any reason.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49548