Ceramic brake padding is designed to withstand high temperatures while keeping a smooth, quiet ride. They will last up to twice as long as organic brake padding and produces less dust.
- Quiet ride with superior braking
- Produces less dust and other particles over time as they wear down
- Reliable in high temperatures and a wide range of driving conditions
- Double coated polyurethane backing plate
- Replaces brake pads for two wheels (full axle replacement)
- Lasts two times longer than organic pads
- Stainless steel clips
- Slotted and chamfered pads
- Application: Kodiak Caliper 250
- Rating: 7,000 - 8,000 lbs.
- (2) Pairs of pads to replace two wheels
NOTE: Pads must be replaced when 3/32" (.094") or less of the pad friction material is left.
Kodiak Trailer Components Part Number: DBC-250-CERM-PAD