The rugged and compact unit allows replacement of unnecessarily large and bulky alarms currently used on light and medium duty trucks, dump trucks, motor homes, campers, electric fork lifts and other similar applications.
- 97 decibels
- Multi-voltage: 12-24 volts, polarity protected
- Voltage spike protected
- Current draw less than 0.1 amps
- Solid state electronics
- Made of high impact, non-corroding plastic with wire leads
- Can be used on positive and negative ground vehicles
- Compact size
- Certified conformance to S.A.E. J994, type C
- Meets State, Federal, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' requirements
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 2"
- Height: 2 1/2"
- Mounting holes: (2) .300" diameter holes on 3 1/4" centers
- Net weight: 4.5 oz