Kodiak's 225 caliper is coated with a dacromet finish, a proven coating system in many industries. The coating is comprised mainly of overlapping zinc and aluminum flake in an inorganic binder, creating a tougher shell over the caliper as compared to zinc plated finishes. This caliper is designed for 3,500 lbs. to 6,000 lbs. axle applications.
- Non-side specific design
- 2 1/2" stainless steel piston
- Dacromet coated for durable, long lasting protection in both fresh water and salt water environments
- Ceramic brake pad material dissipates heat quickly and efficiently to deter temperature related damage
- Includes slider pins and brake pads
- Stainless steel slider pins with thread locker
- Brass fittings
- Low drag design for a cooler running brake
- Application: Kodiak 10" & 12" rotors
- Axle Rating: 3,500 lbs. - 6,000 lbs.
- (1) Dacromet coated Kodiak 225 caliper
- (1) Pair of ceramic pads
- (2) Stainless steel slider pin
NOTE: Pads must be replaced when 3/32" (.094") or less of the pad friction material is left.
Kodiak Trailer Components Part Number: DBC-225-DAC