For highly improved braking performance even at higher speeds, replacing drum brakes with the ever popular disc brake set up has become the norm. Disc brakes will bring more consistent braking and have only one moving part, compared to the many found in drum brakes, making maintenance a much easier process. These Kodiak disc brakes are dacromet coated for enhanced salt water resistance and are vented to avoid overheating and rotor warping.
- Integral hub/rotor combination
- Side support mounting bracket design takes stress away from the bolts
- Dacromet coated hub and rotor assembly greatly increases resistance to fresh water and salt water corrosion
- Vented disc rotor dissipates heat quickly to discourage heat related damage and rotor warping
- Pre-pressed races and studs
- Fits most 6,000 lbs. axles with standard 5-bolt flanges
- Stainless steel calipers offer the absolute best protection from rust and corrosion
- Stainless steel slider pins
- Ceramic brake padding material prevents heat build-up while providing a smooth, silent ride
- Made in USA
- Rotor Diameter: 12"
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 25580 (1 3/4")
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 15123 (1 1/4")
- Caliper: Kodiak 225
- Axle Rating: 6,000 lbs.
- Flange Mounting Pattern: 5-Hole
- Stud Diameter: 1/2"
- Bolt Pattern: 6 on 5 1/2"
- Wheel Size: 14 1/2" - 16"
- (1) Dacromet coated hub/rotors
- (1) Stainless Steel calipers with pads
- (2) Stainless Steel slider pins
- (1) Dacromet coated mounting brackets
- (1) Inner Bearing
- (1) Outer Bearing
- (1) Grease Seal
- (1) Grease Cap
- (6) Lug nuts
- Flange Mounting Hardware
NOTE: Pads must be replaced when 3/32" (.094) or less of the pad friction material is left.
Kodiak Trailer Components Part Number: 1/HRCM-12-DAC