For highly improved braking performance even at higher speeds, replacing drum brakes with the ever popular disc brake set up has become the norm. Disc brakes will bring more consistent braking and have fewer moving components compared to drum brakes, making maintenance a much easier process. These Kodiak disc brakes are dacromet coated for enhanced salt water resistance and are vented to avoid overheating and rotor warping.
- Integral hub/rotor combination
- Side support mounting bracket design takes stress away from the bolts
- Dacromet coated hub and rotor assembly greatly increases resistance to fresh water and salt water corrosion
- Vented disc rotors dissipate heat quickly to discourage heat related damage and rotor warping
- Pre-pressed races and studs
- Bearings, seals, grease caps, and mounting hardware sold separately
- Fits most 3,500 lbs. axles with standard 4-bolt flanges
- Dacromet coated calipers provide protection from rust
- Stainless steel slider pins
- Ceramic brake padding material prevents heat build-up while providing a smooth, silent ride
- Made in USA
- Rotor Diameter: 10"
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 68149 (1 3/8")
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16")
- Caliper: Kodiak 225
- Axle Rating: 3,500 lbs.
- Flange Mounting Pattern: 4-Hole, 2 7/8" center-to-center
- Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4 1/2"
- Wheel Size: 13" - 15"
- (2) Dacromet coated hub/rotors
- (2) Dacromet coated calipers with pads
- (4) Stainless steel slider pins
- (2) Dacromet coated mounting brackets
NOTE: Pads must be replaced when 3/32" (.094") or less of the pad friction material is left.
Kodiak Trailer Components Part Number: 2/HRCM-10-DAC