The F1009 by TruRyde (manufacturer part numbers BK-10E-01 and BK-10E-02) is an economic choice for 10" electric brakes. This kit comes comes with the left hand and right hand brakes plus the hardware to mount on a 3,500 lbs. axle. The brakes are manual adjusting with access points on the backs to turn the adjuster. The non-polarized brake magnet allows either wire to act as the ground and power supply.
- One left hand side assembly and one right hand side assembly
- Readily available for flange mounting
- Includes mounting hardware
- Fits 3,500 lbs. axles
- Electric braking system requires a brake controller (not included)
- Actuator and brake lines not needed
- Manual shoe adjustment
- Non-polarized magnet allows either wire to be used as ground or power supply
- Pre-spliced wires for convenient installation
- Used with 10" drums
- Brake Size: 10" x 2 1/4"
- Axle Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Standard 4-hole mounting pattern
- Flange Hole Mounting Distance: 2 7/8" center-to-center
- Wheel Size: 13" - 15"
- Shoe Adjustment: Manual
One Kit Includes:
- (1) Complete 10" left hand electric brake assembly
- (1) Complete 10" right hand electric brake assembly
- (8) 7/16" nuts and bolts for mounting
NOTE: Electric brakes should not be used for marine applications.
TruRyde Part Numbers:
Left Hand Brake - BK-10E-01
Right Hand Brake - BK-10E-02