Stainless Steel Spindle Wear Ring (Also known as Seal Saver, Seal Ring, Seal Sleeve, Wear Sleeve)
- Stainless steel
- Provide a replaceable seal surface utilizing standard grease and oil seals
- Designed for axle spindles used in harsh saltwater environments and extreme weather condition applications
- Fits GS2 and GS23 seals (Not included)
- Outer diameter: 1.25" (1 1/4")
- Inner diameter: 1.20"
- Inner diameter of lip: 1.06" (1 1/16")
- Thickness: .02"
- Width: .62" (5/8")
Hartford Standard Co. Part Number: 1.25SSWR
- TRP Part Number: WR-SS125
- Tie Down Engineering Part Number: BAWS125