Tie Down Engineering's Eliminator series disc brakes are a hub and rotor combination braking system with marine use in mind. The Galv-X coating protects the underlying cast steel disc brake from corrosion and rust. Disc brakes are becoming the go-to form of trailer braking and for good reason. They provide optimal braking every time the tow vehicle stops and will self-adjust as well. This kit will outfit most trailers with a one axle disc braking system. It can replace the old drum brakes, either electric or hydraulic, or simply put brakes on an axle with idler hubs without having to purchase anything else.
- Pre-assembled rotors with races, bearings and grease seals installed
- Pre-greased with Lucas Red 'N' Tacky grease
- Galv-X coated to prevent corrosion and rust
- Easy lube grease cap with rubber plug allows access to axles with zerk fittings
- Aluminum alloy a380 caliper with an E-coated finish
- Slim caliper design permits short axle overhangs and faster cooling
- Automotive quality ceramic brake pads with stainless steel backing plates
- Over-sized rubber boot is 50% thicker by design and provides positive piston withdrawal
- Non-corrodible oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Type 304 stainless steel bleeder valves with Teflon coating
- Fine thread, stainless steel slider pins
- Galv-X finish
- Fits on 4-bolt axle flanges
- Includes all lining for a single axle braking system
- 20' main line
- Brass tees
- Clamps and ties included
- Flexible rayon reinforced rubber lining
- Model 660E actuator
- Cast ball clamp & extended latch lever
- Zinc plated
- Built-in back up solenoid with cover
- Heavy duty vinyl coated coiled emergency stop cable
- Rotor Diameter: 10"
- Inner Bearing: 68149 (1 3/8")
- Outer Bearing: 44649 (1 1/16")
- Seal Inner Diameter: 1.72"
- Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4 1/2"
- Caliper: 46304
- Axle Rating: 3,500 lbs.
- Actuator Coupler Size: 2"
- Actuator Mounting: 3" wide trailer tongues
- Actuator Capacity: 6,600 lbs.
NOTE: Brake pads must be replaced when 3/32" (.094") or less of the pad friction material is left.
- (2) Complete hub/rotor assemblies with all hardware
- (2) Mounting brackets with hardware
- (2) Calipers with slider pins
- (1) Single axle brake line kit with 20' main line
- (1) Model 660E actuator
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 82405