This master cylinder rebuild kit by Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia (manufacturer part number 47260K) contains parts to replace the gasket, rollers, pins/bolts and the top SS screws. The aluminum construction of the master cylinder will aid in corrosion resistance. The F47260K is designed for disc brake applications only.
- Cast aluminum master cylinder to help protect against corrosion
- Includes all parts necessary to rebuild the actuator master cylinder
- For actuators with "Lever Latch Coupler"
- Easy to install system
- Designed for disc brake systems only
- Solenoid sold separately
- Open style reservoirs
NOTE: This master cylinder is designed to be used with disc brake systems only. Do not reuse old parts where new parts are available in the kit.
- Applications: TDE Model 66-70-80 Actuators
- Brake Style: Disc
- Master cylinder
- Master cylinder cap
- Mounting screws with washers
- Rollers with matching nuts and bolts
- Cylinder gasket
- Baffel & Pins
- Breakaway Spring
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 47260K