The DEX104 by Dexter (manufacturer part numbers 23-026 and 23-027) is an electric brake kit put together for one axle. The kit includes both the left hand and the right hand assembly with the necessary mounting hardware. This set up is typically found on 3,500 lbs. axles with 10" drums. Electric braking systems provide more user control via a brake controller in the cab of the tow vehicle.
- One left hand side assembly and one right hand side assembly
- Loaded backing plates are ready to mount
- Includes mounting hardware
- Fits 3,500 lbs. axles
- Electric braking system requires a brake controller (not included)
- Actuator and hydraulic brake lines are not needed
- Manual shoe adjustment
- Non-polarized magnet allows either wire to be used as ground or power supply
- Pre-spliced wires for convenient installation
- Used with 10" drums
- Manufactured in USA
- Brake Size: 10" x 2 1/4"
- Brake Alignment: Left and Right Hand
- Individual Brake Capacity: 1,750 lbs.
- Axle Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Standard 4-hole mounting pattern
- Flange Hole Mounting Distance: 2 7/8" center-to-center
- Wheel Size: 13" - 15"
- Shoe Adjustment: Manual
One Kit Includes:
- (1) Complete 10" left hand electric brake assembly
- (1) Complete 10" right hand electric brake assembly
- (8) 7/16" nuts and bolts for mounting
NOTE: Electric brakes should not be used with marine applications. These brakes cannot fit onto AL-KO brand 3,500 lbs. or 4,400 lbs. axles.
Dexter Part Numbers:
Left Hand 23-026 (023-026, K23-026)
Right Hand 23-027 (023-027, K23-027)