This is a complete Dexter brand 10" electric brake assembly kit (manufacturer part numbers 23-468 and 23-469). One kit provides both left and right brakes plus the necessary hardware to mount onto a 4 hole axle flange. These brakes use a forward self adjusting feature which adjusts the brakes on each forward stop. As the shoes wear on the drums, the adjuster arm rotates the screw assembly at the bottom of the brake, expanding the shoes to fill in the gap.
- One left hand side brake assembly and one right hand side brake assembly
- Loaded backing plates are ready to mount
- Mounting hardware included
- Fits 3,500 lbs. axles
- Electric braking system requires a brake controller (not included)
- Drums sold separately
- Self-Adjusting shoes
- Shoes automatically adjust every time brakes are applied to provide optimal braking performance every time
- Non-polarized magnet allows either wire to be used as ground or power supply
- Pre-spliced wires for convenient installation
- Used with 10" drums
- Manufactured in USA
- Brake Size: 10" x 2 1/4"
- Axle Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Standard 4-hole mounting pattern
- Flange Hole Mounting Distance: 2 7/8" center-to-center
- Wheel Size: 13" - 15"
- Shoe Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
One Kit Includes:
- (1) Complete 10" left hand self-adjusting electric brake assembly
- (1) Complete 10" right hand self-adjusting electric brake assembly
- (8) 7/16" nuts and bolts for mounting
NOTE: Electric brakes should not be used on marine applications.
Dexter Part Numbers:
Left Hand Brake - 23-468 (023-468, K23-468)
Right Hand Brake - 23-469 (023-469, K23-469)