The F2343 electric brake kit includes the left hand brake and right hand brake (Dexter part numbers 23-464 and 23-465) plus mounting hardware for one axle. The self-adjusting feature provides convenient optimal braking every time without having to adjust the shoes.
- One left hand side brake assembly and one right hand side brake assembly
- Loaded backing plates are ready to mount to 5-hole axle flanges
- Mounting hardware included
- Fits up to 7,000 lbs. axles
- Brake controller required (not included)
- Electric brake systems provide more user control compared to hydraulic systems
- Easy installation
- Kit outfits one axle with brakes
- No brake actuator or lines needed
- Self-Adjusting shoes
- Shoes will automatically adjust every time braking is applied for optimal performance
- Non-polarized magnet allows either wire to be used as ground or power supply
- Pre-spliced wires for convenient installation
- Used with 12" drums (sold separately)
- Manufacturer in USA
- Brake Size: 12" x 2"
- Brake Alignment: Left and Right Hand
- Individual Brake Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Axle Capacity: 7,000 lbs.
- Standard 5-hole mounting pattern
- Wheel Size: 14 1/2" - 16"
- Shoe Adjustment: Self-Adjustment
One Kit Includes:
- (1) Complete 12" left hand self-adjusting electric brake assembly
- (1) Complete 12" right hand self-adjusting electric brake assembly
- (10) 3/8"-16 bolts and nuts
- (10) 3/8"-24 nuts for axles that have pre-pressed flange bolts
NOTE: Electric brakes should not be used on marine applications.
Dexter Part Numbers:
Left Hand Brake: 23-464 (023-464, K23-464)
Right Hand Brake: 23-465 (023-465, K23-465)