This Tie Down Engineering integral hub and rotor combination features a Gal-V coating to protect the steel construction from corrosion. The vented disc design helps cool down the rotor at a quick rate every time braking is applied to prevent rotor warping and heat related damage.
- Cast steel construction coated with a Galv-X finish for lasting durability and protection against fresh water and salt water environments
- Vented disc rotor dissipates heat from stopping quickly and efficiently to prevent damage to the rotor and components
- Pre-pressed inner and outer race
- Pre-pressed bolts
- Disc brakes perform the most optimal braking for trailers and require less maintenance compared to drum brakes
- Integral hub and rotor comes as one full piece that slides onto the axle spindle
- Bearings, nuts, cap, and grease seal sold separately
- Rotor Style: Integral
- Rotor Diameter: 12"
- Axle Capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 on 5 1/2"
- Rotor Thickness: 3/4"
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 25580 (1 3/4")
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 15123 (1 1/4")
- Finish: Galv-X
- Caliper (sold separately): 46304
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 46895X