Aluminum alloy a380 calipers dissipate heat up to five times faster than standard cast iron calipers and have an E-coat finish to protect from salt buildup. The slim design permits short axle overhangs and faster cooling.The bi-metal piston sheds braking heat five times faster than one piece stainless pistons through the combination of a stainless steel outer jacket and an anodized aluminum inner sleeve. This outer jacket is designed to not corrode or rust when exposed to road salt or salt water.
- Cast aluminum e-coated caliper
- Ceramic pads and stainless steel backing plates
- Pads included
- Slider pins sold separately
- Non-side specific fit
- Alluminum alloy A380 caliper
- Oversized rubber boot is 50% thicker by design and provides for positive piston withdrawal
- Non-corrodible oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Type 304 stainless steel bleeder valves with Teflon coating
- Application: Tie Down Galv-X 9.6" and 12" Rotors
- Axle Rating: 3,500 lbs. - 6,000 lbs.
- (1) E-coated caliper
- (2) Ceramic pads
NOTE: Pads must be replaced when 3/32" (.094") or less of the pad friction material is left.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 46304